Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@downeysavings.com> on 2002/08/15 21:47:46 UTC

is not working under sub-module for 1.1b2

Does anyone have any idea why my <message-resources/> setting in my
config.xml sub-module is not working?  I tried with the lastest build and it
still not working at all...

Thanks,

Danny

Re: is not working under sub-module for 1.1b2

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Trieu, Danny wrote:

> Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:47:46 -0700
> From: "Trieu, Danny" <DT...@downeysavings.com>
> Subject: <message-resources/> is not working under sub-module for 1.1b2
>
> Does anyone have any idea why my <message-resources/> setting in my
> config.xml sub-module is not working?  I tried with the lastest build and it
> still not working at all...
>
> Thanks,
>
> Danny

Does the Struts example app work in your environment?  It uses a
<message-resources> element for it's application resources.

Craig