Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Justin Rosenberg <Ro...@crlcorp.com> on 2012/02/02 17:46:32 UTC

Preventing large files to be processed by file2 and ftp2 endpoints.

I've run into the a problem that if the File Consumer tries to process a
large file (excess of 200MB) I run out of Heap Space.

Is there a way to tell the file2 Endpoint to ignore files over a certain
size?
Does the File Endpoint serialize the data into the message or does it
just provide a pointer to the file?  If the latter, is there a way to
programmatically inspect the size of the body of the message before
I have the same questions for the ftp2 endpoint.

Thank you,

~Justin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The information in this message, and any attachment, is intended for the
sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed. This
information may be privileged, confidential, and protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that you have received this communication in error and that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it, or its contents,
is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments. Thank you.

Re: Preventing large files to be processed by file2 and ftp2 endpoints.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Seems this questions somehow got asked twice.

There is a talk already at
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Re-File-Consumer-Max-File-Size-td5451319.html

--
Claus Ibsen