Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by wursttrooper <wu...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/12 19:08:46 UTC

JAMES 2.0a2 and TLS config

Hi,

first I want to thank all developers of James for their effort and work. You have done an outstanding job, and I hope you go on like that.

I am runnning the new version now for quite a few days and it is running flawlessly.

I now want to enable TLS(SSL) support for Admin, POP3 and SMTP, but I am somewhat stuck.
I enabled TLS in the config.xml in smtp/pop3/remoteadmin, so far so good. But...

This is because the Avalon config seemed to have changed greatly since, James 1.2.

Then you had to enable a Listener in the Avalon.conf.xml. But now I don´t know where to add what.
I already scanned all xml-config files I found, and I think I found the area to change, but still I don´t know what to insert. The Avalon doc, isn´t helping either.

I assume its just a matter of 5 lines or so, can anybody help me?

Eike