Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by David Kuang <da...@gmail.com> on 2023/05/01 01:40:16 UTC

I want to contribute to Apache ignite if possbile

Hi all!

My name is David Kuang. I would like to learn from and contribute to Ignite
if possible. Please kindly let me know what I should do next, thanks!

Thank you!

*David Kuang*

Tel: +1 716-580-5481

Email: davidkuang416@gmail.com

Re: I want to contribute to Apache ignite if possbile

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Are there any specific JIRA or GitHub issues that you want to take on?

If there aren't, I suggest checking out the project, accustomizing with
building it.

Ilya Kasnacheev