Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/24 15:54:57 UTC

An achievement of sorts with checkstyle

[INFO] Starting audit...
/Users/benson/cxf/git/cxf/rt/frontend/jaxrs/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/jaxrs/provider/AegisElementProvider.java:0:
Got an exception - java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException:
2147483647
Audit done.

Anyone have any idea how I managed this?

Re: An achievement of sorts with checkstyle

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
No idea.  A new version of  the checkstyle plugin was released last week.
You could try updating parent/pom.xml to use the new version and see if it
helps at all.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp