Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Daniel Biazus <da...@azion.com> on 2014/07/02 03:18:28 UTC

syntax check

Hey guys,

I have been looking for a way to run a configuration file syntax check on
ATS, but I haven't find anything elegant :-) . I would like to know if you
guys have already found a way to make sure that the config files are fine,
something really simple, like a "nginx -t" or even a "httpd -t".

Thanks & Regards,

--
Daniel Biazus

Porto Alegre, Brasil + 55 51 3012 3005
Miami, USA + 1 305 704 8816

Quaisquer informações contidas neste e-mail e anexos podem ser
confidenciais e privilegiadas, protegidas por sigilo legal. Qualquer forma
de utilização deste documento depende de autorização do emissor, sujeito as
penalidades cabíveis.

Any information in this e-mail and attachments may be confidential and
privileged, protected by legal confidentiality. The use of this document
require authorization by the issuer, subject to penalties.