Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by pino lollo <va...@yahoo.it> on 2009/04/01 19:04:01 UTC

Is it possible to invoke the same ws from intranet and internet?

I am lost.

Is it possible to invoke the same webservice from intranet (port: 8080)  or internet (public ip address:80)? And have automatically the right wsdl file?

Is there any document that can help me?

My configuration is: Axis2 1.4.1 over Tomcat (6.0) behind an Apache http server (2.02).

Which are the parameters I must manage to have the same ws working automatically?

1)  axis2.xml:
<parameter name="proxyPort">80</parameter>?

2)  axis2.xml:

<parameter name="httpFrontendHostUrl">http://xx.xx.xx.xx/ws_site</parameter>?

3) httpd.conf:

ProxyPassReverse /ws_site/  http://localhost:8080/ws_site ?