Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2008/02/09 18:40:51 UTC

[AsyncWeb] SSL server and client certs

I need this.  What will it take for me to add it?  It looks like it I
need to flesh out that trust factory.

Regards,
Alan

Re: [AsyncWeb] SSL server and client certs

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@gmail.com>.
The way it stands now, AHC takes a javax.net.ssl.SSLContext object as a way
to configure/handle SSL.  While this provides a maximum flexibility (one can
create any type of configuration and trust/key management as he/she sees
fit), perhaps one could use easier steps of providing more standard options
in trust/key management in creating SSLContext.
Thanks,
Sangjin

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.