Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Lin George <ge...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/01 05:40:10 UTC

Fwd: Re: question about the port number Geronimo is using

Hello bax,

  Thank you for your response! I am using Windows XP platform and I need to install two application server on the same machine.

  Could you help to describe your solution in more details?

  thanks a lot,
  George

  From: Holger Baxmann <ba...@mac.com>
Subject: Re: question about the port number Geronimo is using
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:01:15 +0100
To: user@geronimo.apache.org

Hi George,

one of the easiest ways to get around the port circus is to have
multiple IP addresses, each one for one G Instance.
Which OS are you using?

HTH

bax

On 28.02.2006, at 13:53, Lin George wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I am wondering what ports Geronimo are using and each port for
> which purpose. Another question is how to change the ports since I
> need to install two application server on the same machine.
>

> thanks in advance,
> George

Yahoo! Mail