Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Manish G <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/29 13:13:50 UTC

Making sense of Meter metrics graph on Grafana

I have added Meter metrics to my flink job code,and in grafana I can see
the graph for the same.

What I observe is that the graph initially rises, and then plateaus at 1,
with occasional variations.

As Meter calculates throughput, so does it mean that the map function,
wherein I invoke markEvent() method on Meter instance, is getting completed
once per second?

With regards

Re: Making sense of Meter metrics graph on Grafana

Posted by Manish G <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. Got it.

With regards

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.