Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Joan Capdevila Fontanals <jc...@xtec.cat> on 2012/12/13 13:32:54 UTC

Translating into Catalan

Hi,

I'd like to help translating into Catalan.

Joan

Re: Translating into Catalan

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 13/12/2012 Joan Capdevila Fontanals wrote:
> I'd like to help translating into Catalan.
> Joan

Welcome, Joan! As you have probably understood from previous messages on
this list, you will be able to start your translation as soon as Juergen
sends you the "PO files" for Catalan, which will probably happen early
next week.

Catalan is really almost done, at 98%, so with your help we will be able
to complete the translation in December and release OpenOffice 3.4.1 in
Catalan in January.

In the meantime, thank you for subscribing the list, please let us know
if you have any doubts and you can read
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html
to know more about the process.

Regards,