Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Lendholt <jl...@hotmail.com> on 2008/09/10 11:57:22 UTC

Content disposition header not reaching client

Hey folks,

we're using apache httpd serverion (2.2.8) on a Ubuntu Server.
We're normally using a LAMP-config for our webapps, but some of them are also written in java / jsp.

Therefore we're using mod_jk (1.2.26) to pass-through the corresponding requests.

Unfortunately the following code modifying the headers never reaches the client when using the connector - when calling tomcat directly over port 8080 it works like a charme:

arg1.setContentType("application/vnd.ms-excel");

arg1.setHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=\"Bookings.xls\"");

arg1.setHeader("Pragma", "public" );
arg1.setHeader("Expires", "0" );
arg1.setHeader("Cache-Control", "public, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue?

Kind regards from Germany,

Jan

MSN Video: Coole Beats und krasse Actionen! Kostenlos anschauen!
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=de-de