Posted to user@ode.apache.org by ad...@gmail.com on 2009/07/02 23:21:31 UTC

split the .bpel file ?

Hi all,

Can I split a .bpel file into several files ? is there a some kind of
include.

any suggestion is welcome.

thanks in advance

Re: split the .bpel file ?

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi,

There are no include semantics in the ws-bpel spec.  If you process is
getting too large, you can break it up in to smaller units.  Since they
are exposed as web services, one process can easily invoke another.
Those smaller units can then be reused by other processes as well.