Posted to dev@bval.apache.org by Umesh Awasthi <um...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/16 11:36:32 UTC

Bean Validation Document

Hi All,

I am working on some projects (Web-application) and using Struts2 as the
MVC,since it has already build in support for Validation framework.
But i am eager to see Bean Validation integration with Struts2.I tried to
find some document for the same but unable to find any.

Can any point point me some startup document so that i can explore possible
path and may be can provide some contribution.

Thanks in advance

--
With Regards
Umesh Awasthi

Re: Bean Validation Document

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

Bean Validation is an official spec filed under JSR-303

http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=303

This contains the official documentation.

LieGrue,
strub