Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Mario Kevo <ma...@est.tech> on 2020/03/16 09:03:28 UTC

Next release

Hi geode-dev,

When we will have Apache Geode 1.12.0 release?
I saw that all test passed and the last commit was before 4 days(typos correct).
Are we waiting fix for some critical issue or something else?

Thanks and BR,
Mario

Odg: Next release

Posted by Mario Kevo <ma...@est.tech>.
Thanks for the info!

BR,
Mario
________________________________
There is still some work to be done to ensure performance is on par with
previous releases... here are a few tickets related to the efforts

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7763
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7832
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7853
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-7863