Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/02 01:07:16 UTC

Fwd: Tests on Pivot from Java 7

Hi all,
some news on Pivot and JRE 7 (both 64 and 32 bit) on Windows 7 at 64 bit, too ?
Before opening an issue in Oracle I'd prefer to see if someone has
seen the same issue ...

Bye

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
this is the issue at Oracle:

I'm in contact with Oracle to see if/how to solve this, as soon as possible.

A quick troubleshooting guide here:
http://download.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/webnotes/tsg/TSG-Desktop/html/plugin.html

A friend told me that a workaround could be to try to pass this flag:
-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
to the JVM in case of this error (but haven't tried), so report here just to
have more data.

Bye