Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com> on 2007/05/10 22:13:21 UTC

Does Solr XSL writer work with Arabic text?

I'm trying to search an index of docs which have text fields in Arabic,
using XSL writer (wt=xslt&tr=example.xsl).  But the Arabic text gets
all garbled.  Is XSL writer known to work for Arabic text? Is anybody
using it?

-kuro

RE: Does Solr XSL writer work with Arabic text?

Posted by Teruhiko Kurosaka <Ku...@basistech.com>.
Yes, that is it!
Thank you, Brian.
I've filed SOLR-233.