Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Sam Chipman <sa...@gtri.gatech.edu> on 2001/05/02 20:49:03 UTC

Apache Soap Installation

I have posted here before but I still have the same problem.

I know that rpcrouter servlet is running, but cannot confirm
that everythin else is ok since I cannot run the samples.

I have installed soap 2.0 & xerces 1.3.1 (& 1.2.3) on Solaris
box running Netscape & ServletExec.
When I run the sample programs, I get a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
on the constructor for QName(Node node). It cannot find
the getNamespaceURI method of node. I am trying to see if
there is classpath issue or a xerces issue, but I am running
out ideas. Can someone lend me a hand?

Sam Chipman
Senior Software Consultant

Georgia Tech Research Institute
Information Technology and Telecommunications Laboratory
Computer Science and Information Technology Division
Atlanta, GA  30332-0832
(404) 894-4442
mailto:sam.chipman@gtri.gatech.edu