Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Idel Fuschini <id...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/19 21:45:09 UTC

mod_perl2 memory problem

Hi all,
I have compiled apache webserver with this configuration:

./configure --prefix=/foo/apache-2.2.23-worker-1st --enable-modules=all
--enable-mods-shared=all --disable-ipv6 --enable-ssl
--with-ssl=/foo/openssl-1.0.1c --enable-proxy --enable-proxy-connect
--enable-proxy-http --with-mpm=worker --enable-cgi

without mod_perl without mod_perl each httpd process take 12m

with mod_perl  each httpd process takes 38m

and each request the memory increase the memory.

mod_perl version is 2.0.5.

Thanks
idel

Re: mod_perl2 memory problem

Posted by Idel Fuschini <id...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
the os is REDHAT apache 2.2.23 and mod_perl is 2.0.7

this is my configuration:

#
#Configuration AMF Filter
#
PerlSetEnv AMFMobileHome /home/AMF
PerlTransHandler +Apache2::AMFLiteDetectionFilter

this is the top command:

[image: Inline images 1]

to see the source of Apache2::AMFLiteDetection is here:

http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/IFUSCHINI/Apache2-ApacheMobileFilter-3.54/lib/Apache2/AMFLiteDetectionFilter.pm

Thanks

Idel

Re: mod_perl2 memory problem