Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Arunan Balasubramaniam <ar...@interlinksoftware.com> on 2017/04/12 14:25:32 UTC

FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

  Hello,

  With updating to Karaf 4.1.1 I have found a change in behaviour in the karaf-maven-plugin seemingly no longer adding bundles from POM dependencies. I have put a testcase up at https://github.com/arunan-interlink/karaf-maven-plugin-features-change that demonstrates the issue. Changing the version of karaf-maven-plugin used in the top level POM shows the different behaviours in the output feature file.

  Has anybody else had similar issues? Has anybody else started using the 4.1.x Maven plugins and had this work?

  My apologies if I have missed a release note, existing issue or if this is an incorrect configuration.

  Regards,
  Arunan

RE: FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

Posted by Arunan Balasubramaniam <ar...@interlinksoftware.com>.
Hi,

I gave it a go at https://github.com/apache/karaf/pull/293

Cheers,
Arunan

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Arunan,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

[...]

------------------------
Guillaume Nodet

Re: FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Oh it's the generate-description goal, I thought it was the assembly goal.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: FW: Change in behaviour of karaf-maven-plugin w.r.t. dependencies for feature packaging between 4.0.x and 4.1.x

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Arunan,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr