Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Kid_79 <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/20 15:48:40 UTC

Content-ID and Content-Location in CXF

Hi all,
I have this question in cxf attachment (org.apache.cxf.message.Attachment);
when I use an org.apache.cxf.message.Attachment object, I get Content-ID by
getId()
Content-ID => getId()
it's right?

While I don't know how I get a Content-Location.
ContentLocation => ???

Thanks

Re: Content-ID and Content-Location in CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It would probably be:
att.getHeader("Content-Location");
but you may need to loop through the getHeaderNames() to find out the case of
the header.   It might be "content-location" or similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Content-ID and Content-Location in CXF

Posted by Kid_79 <ch...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Dan,
it's works.