Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kevin Toomey <to...@yahoo.com> on 2000/10/03 19:53:26 UTC

Changes to EJBJar task

Hello,

I've been using the EJBJar task from the Ant 1.1 build for a while now.
I just grabbed to a nightly (10-03-00) build to see what's new. I
noticed that "flatdestdir" is no longer supported. Is that true, or do
I need to change the way I request it?

Thanks,

Kevin.

http://photos.yahoo.com/

RE: Changes to EJBJar task

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Kevin,

flatdestdir is still supported but I don't think it was ever documented.
Either that or I messed up when I updated the documentation. There are some
changes to the ant 1.1 syntax, especially if you are using Weblogic.

Conor