Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Lo...@log-net.com on 2005/04/12 19:02:55 UTC

FOP 20.5 with jdk1.3 and SVG

Help...

I am trying to get FOP 0.20.5 working under jdk 1.3, but my SVG docs keep
throwing an exception.  I can get it to work with JDK 1.4 because the 1.4
rt.jar contains a subset of Xalan.  However, my current business
requirements dictate that I stay on jdk 1.3 so I am stuck.  I tried
manipulating different version of batik, Xalan, Xerces, etc., but I am
having no luck.

So, is there anyone out there who is running FOP 0.20.5 under jdk 1.3 and
has SVG embedded in their docs?  If so, could you please post your
classpath (and any specific versions of Xalan, Xerces, etc).

Thanks,
Lou

Re: FOP 20.5 with jdk1.3 and SVG

Posted by va...@intelliquip.com.
Lou,

Would like to see the exception you are getting. One thing to try is to
keep batik.jar first in the classpath ahead of other jars. If you are
using a directory, you may have to rename batik.jar to something like
abatik.jar.

HTH,

Vishnu.

JBryant@s-s-t.com
04/12/2005 01:22 PM
Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: FOP 20.5 with jdk1.3 and SVG

What is the exception? Perhaps someone can give you a pointer if they see
the error message.

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

Louis.Masters@log-net.com