Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "ryan.roemmich" <rr...@kc.rr.com> on 2001/06/07 21:19:04 UTC

Tomcat 4.0 Apache Connector

I've had problems building the new mod_webapp connector.  After
installing APR which I believe is required, I build the connector with
apxs from 1.3.19.
When I try to start Apache I get a mod_webapp error about
pthread_create.  So I go back and recompile APR with threads (??).  Now
at Apache startup I get a mod_webapp shared memory error.  Back to
compile APR with shared memory.  APR won't compile.

Can someone share a success story detailing the linkage of Tomcat 4.0b5
and Apache 1.3.19??

-Ryan

RE: Tomcat 4.0 Apache Connector

Posted by "ryan.roemmich" <rr...@kc.rr.com>.
I followed your instructions and now I get this message upon Apache
startup:

undefined symbol: mm_create