Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by daniel robinson <dr...@dnai.com> on 2002/07/05 04:41:19 UTC

Default and alternate templates

All,

I am trying to make some minor modifications to the sample app so that I
can do some testing.

I have created a file called Xsltest.vm in myapp/templates/app/layouts
with the layout I want to use.
I have created a file called Xsltest.vm in myapp/templates/app/screens
with the screen content I want.

I modified the Menus.vm and added <a
href=$link.setPage("Xsltest.vm")>Xsltest</a> to access the page.

It doesn't work.  I looked in the mail archives and found what looked
like similar problems that  I understood had something to do with the
use of setScreenTemplate in some of the java screen files.  I searched
for these and commented them out.  Still nothing.

Help appreciated.

Dan