Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "J.K. Baltzersen" <jo...@pvv.org> on 2015/04/04 21:01:50 UTC

How to find clone code percentage

Dear all,

The Maven plugin pmd can be used with the cpd goal to find clone code.

However, I wish only to find the clone code percentage, i.e., how much of a
project's code is clone code. Alternatively, I can settle for the total
amount of lines and the amount of lines that are clone code (duplicate,
triplicate, etc.). I do not want manually to add up all files. It has to be
summed per project.

Is this possible to do with the pmd plugin? Any other simple ways?

Any help that you could please provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
J.K. Baltzersen