Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mahmoud Almokadem <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 08:31:07 UTC

Slices not found for checkpointCollection

Hi all,

I'm running Solr 7.0.1. When I tried to run TopicStream with the following
expression

String expression = "topic(checkpointCollection," +
                 "myCollection" + "," +
                "    q=\"*:*\"," +
                "    fl=\"document_id,title,full_text\"," +
                "    id=\"myTopic\"," +
                "    rows=\"300\"," +
                "    initialCheckpoint=\"0\"," +
                "    wt=javabin)";

I got the error

java.io.IOException: Slices not found for checkpointCollection

Should I create a checkpointCollection on the cluster? And if yes, what is
the schema for this collection?

I used the topic stream instead of search to fetch all documents with no
docValues fields.

Thanks,
Mahmoud