Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/18 16:12:41 UTC

Release candidate verification question

I was going through the guide over the weekend and hit the step about
verifying the RC was branched off the correct git commit. Is this done just
via looking in git at the commit for the tag and that the release vote
email has the same commit hash in it , or is the commit hash put somewhere
in the source/build to verify there?

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Chad

Re: Release candidate verification question

Posted by Chad Zobrisky <cz...@gmail.com>.
Ok, Thank you Joe and Bryan for the clarification and options.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Chad,