Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrew Long <al...@escapewire.com> on 2007/02/20 13:53:53 UTC

[users@httpd] "other" records in apache syslog

I am wondering why I'm getting these "errors" logged and how to debug
what's going on. All the requested files exist in the proper path and
are accessible, yet it looks like a 404 was returned.

A total of 5 unidentified 'other' records logged
  HEAD /hotspots/hia/login.html%3floginurl%3dhttps://wireless.colubris.com:8090/goform/Html
LoginRequest HTTP/1.1 with response code(s) 22 404 responses
  GET /hotspots/hiit/login.html%3Floginurl%3Dhttps://wireless.colubris.com:8090/goform/Html
LoginRequest HTTP/1.1 with response code(s) 6 404 responses
  GET /etc/httpd/conf.d HTTP/1.1 with response code(s) 2 404 responses
  GET /hotspots/hia/login.html%3Floginurl%3Dhttps://wireless.colubris.com:8090/goform/HtmlL
oginRequest HTTP/1.1 with response code(s) 10 404 responses
  GET /hotspots/hiebuell/terms.html%3Floginurl%3Dhttps://wireless.colubris.com:8090/goform/
HtmlLoginRequest HTTP/1.1 with response code(s) 12 404 responses

Andrew Long