Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jeff Barrett <JB...@sawyermedia.com> on 2004/02/02 21:09:53 UTC

[daemon] jsvc compile errors

I recently downloaded the Daemon source from jakarta, the one labeled "1.0-Alpha" with the intention of using it for jsvc.  I had a compile error in home.c -- easy enough to fix, just a missing semi-colon.  It looks like Bill Barker commited a fix for this on 1/18/2004.

Anyway it made me wonder: should I even be using this?  Should I be using head?

Thanks for the advice.,
+jeff

The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain confidential information that is intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). This message or any part thereof must not be disclosed, copied, distributed, or retained by any person without the authorization from the addressee.

JRCS license change to 2.0

Posted by Juancarlo AƱez <ju...@suigeneris.org>.
Folks,

I've received a request to change the license for commons.JRCS from 1.1 to
2.0. It's OK with me, and I'd rather do the change right now that I have the
time to manage that.

+1

Juanco