Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/09 00:44:01 UTC

Jenkins and Maven 3.5.0

Now that Maven 3.5.0 is out, whenever Infra adds it to Jenkins, would it
make sense to switch to it there? I know in theory everything seems to work
with any version of Maven 3.x, but I'm also wondering if it's worth setting
up Jenkins like we did for Windows with multiple versions to catch any
strange build issues sooner rather than later.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Jenkins and Maven 3.5.0

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Sure, why not? Let's eat our own Apache dog food. Fresh too!

Gary

Re: Jenkins and Maven 3.5.0

Posted by Apache <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I typically will test the Log4J build during the maven release vote. That is the time to see if there are problems. I don't upgrade the maven version on the machine that performs the releases very often.

Ralph

Re: Jenkins and Maven 3.5.0

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jenkins and Maven 3.5.0