Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hansen Wang <ha...@gemmall.com> on 2008/02/29 23:33:54 UTC

release4.0 compilation error

The follow error happen when run 'ant run-install'. I am using jdk1.5 and
ant 1.7. The problem is due to the conflict between the code and build.xml.
The code is using auto-boxing while the build.xml javac task has source="1.4".

Was I doing something wrong or this is a known issue.

Thanks,
Hansen

    [javac] Compiling 33 source files to
/opt/ofbiz/release4.0/applications/order/build/classes
    [javac]
/opt/ofbiz/release4.0/applications/order/src/org/ofbiz/order/shoppingcart/CheckOutHelper.java:1527:
incompatible types
    [javac] found   : java.lang.Double
    [javac] required: double
    [javac]                 double cashAmount = cart.getPaymentAmount
(cashId);
    [javac]                                                          ^
    [javac] 1 error
   [subant] Failure for target 'null' of:
/opt/ofbiz/release4.0/applications/build.xml
   [subant] The following error occurred while executing this line:

Re: release4.0 compilation error

Posted by Mark Ellul <ma...@catalystic.com>.
HI,

I second that on the JDK 1.6.0_3 it seems to work for me...

Regards

Mark

From: "BJ Freeman" <bj...@free-man.net>

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.