Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/18 23:13:58 UTC

ipv6? org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 2118: For input string: "4f8:0:a0a1::add:1010"

Hi, I'm trying to use HBaseStorage to read data from HBase
1. I do persist smth to hbase each day using hbase-client java api
2. using HBaseStorage vis oozie
Now I failed to read persisted data using pig script via HUE or plain pig.
I don't have any problem reading data using java client api.
What do I do wrong?

Caused by: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
"4f8:0:a0a1::add:1010"
at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsClient.<init>(DnsClient.java:125)
at com.sun.jndi.dns.Resolver.<init>(Resolver.java:61)
at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.getResolver(DnsContext.java:570)
at com.sun.jndi.dns.DnsContext.c_getAttributes(DnsContext.java:430)
at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.ComponentDirContext.p_getAttributes(ComponentDirContext.java:231)
at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.ctx.PartialCompositeDirContext.getAttributes(PartialCompositeDirContext.java:139)
at
com.sun.jndi.toolkit.url.GenericURLDirContext.getAttributes(GenericURLDirContext.java:103)
at
javax.naming.directory.InitialDirContext.getAttributes(InitialDirContext.java:142)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.DNS.reverseDns(DNS.java:84)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableInputFormatBase.reverseDNS(TableInputFormatBase.java:228)
at
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.mapreduce.TableInputFormatBase.getSplits(TableInputFormatBase.java:191)
at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTableInputFormat.getSplits(HBaseTableInputFormat.java:87)
at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigInputFormat.getSplits(PigInputFormat.java:274)
... 18 more

Re: ipv6? org.apache.pig.backend.executionengine.ExecException: ERROR 2118: For input string: "4f8:0:a0a1::add:1010"

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi, there was dns ipv6 on datacenter side. We just delete ALL packages
having ipv6 in their name.
it helped.

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Serega,