Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rico (privat)" <ri...@gmx.de> on 2005/11/01 15:41:43 UTC

finding groupId/artifactId of unlisted libs

Hi,

my project needs the jdbc driver of firebird (jaybird driver:
firebirdsql-full.jar). Where if this is not listed on
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/
can I get the correct groupId / artifactId ?

Rico

Re: finding groupId/artifactId of unlisted libs

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 11/1/05, Rico (privat) <ri...@gmx.de> wrote:

> my project needs the jdbc driver of firebird (jaybird driver:
> firebirdsql-full.jar). Where if this is not listed on
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/
> can I get the correct groupId / artifactId ?

There was a thread not too long ago about standardizing the groupId and
artifactId for artifacts that aren't freely available, similar to what's
been done for the Sun jars here:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-coping-with-sun-jars.html

Maybe a page on the Wiki would be a good place to get started?
http://wiki.apache.org/maven/

--
Wendy