Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Barbara Post <ba...@ifrance.com> on 2002/07/19 12:16:04 UTC

sunshine, authentication failed and request parameter

I want to customize my error page by getting one of the request parameters
(language : "lang"), to query a database (like xindice) with it passed along
a hard-coded error code.

I have the following and authentication works ok for now (test with an user
xml file). Is the parameter lang in session when authentication fails ?
if so, how do I pass shunshine:getxml context="request" path="/lang" to my
query ? (xpath expression)

Thank you very much.

<!-- authentication -->
 <map:match pattern="dologin">
 <map:act type="sunRise-login">
 <map:parameter name="handler" value="baepp-handler"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_company" value="request:company"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_username" value="request:username"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_password" value="request:password"/>
 <map:parameter name="parameter_lang" value="request:lang"/>
 <map:redirect-to uri="menu"/>
 </map:act>
 <!-- not authentificated -->
 <!-- to do : access context to get LANG ?? -->

 <map:generate
src="xmldb:tamino://localhost/tamino/BAEPP/BAEPP/#Error[@code='310001' and
Description[@lang='{HERE I WANT THE VALUE OF LANG PARAMETER}']]"/>
<map:transform src="xsl/copy.xsl"/>
<!-- this stylesheet also wants to access lang -->
 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
 </map:match>

Barbara

RE: sunshine, authentication failed and request parameter

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
You pass 'lang' in as a request parameter, so in the case of an error
it is still available as a request parameter.
You can use the 'request' action to get the value of the parameter,
like
<map:act type="request">
<!-- all parameters can be accessed using {NAME OF PARAMETER}
<map:generate
     src="xmldb:tamino://localhost/tamino/BAEPP/BAEPP/#Error[@code='310001'
and
     Description[@lang='{lang}']]"/>
</map:act>

If you want to use the parameters in your stylesheet, refer to
the 'use-request-parameter' parameter for the xslt transformer.

Carsten