Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/02 13:07:40 UTC

Re: Setting Parallelsim for implicit key extractor operator/NoResourceAvailableException: Not enough free slots available to run the job.

Hi Regina,

Thanks for reporting this issue!
This is a bug and should be fixed. I've created a JIRA issue [1].

As a workaround, you can set the default parallelism of the
ExecutionEnvironment:

env.setParallelism(2);

The generated operator will then have the configured default parallelism.

Best,
Fabian