Posted to cactus-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2004/03/24 19:33:43 UTC

[VOTE] Remove Cactus project in bugzilla?

Hi,

Now that we have moved to JIRA for our bug traking, can we remove the
Cactus project in Bugzilla to prevent people using it?

Here's my +1

Thanks
-Vincent

Re: [VOTE] Remove Cactus project in bugzilla?

Posted by Christopher Lenz <cm...@gmx.de>.
Am 24.03.2004 um 21:17 schrieb Nicholas Lesiecki:
> +1
> On Mar 24, 2004, at 11:33 AM, Vincent Massol wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Now that we have moved to JIRA for our bug traking, can we remove the
>> Cactus project in Bugzilla to prevent people using it?
>>
>> Here's my +1
>>
>> Thanks
>> -Vincent

+1
Cheers,
Chris
--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de

Re: [VOTE] Remove Cactus project in bugzilla?

Posted by Nicholas Lesiecki <nd...@yahoo.com>.
+1