Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/01 13:58:13 UTC

New cloud installation

We now have a stax instance where various customers / users are
testing the application - this is great. The problem is that I can no
longer drop the database at will. Therefore, I'm creating a new cloud
instance where we can test the code base without having to worry about
destroying user data. In this new instance, we can delete the database
without bugging users.

If you enter data in this instance, please be aware that the users and
data may disappear at any time.

In the future, I'll be deploying to both instances.

The instance is already live and is located at
http://esmecloudserver.DickHirsch.staxapps.net

D.

Re: New cloud installation

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.