Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Simon Raveh <Si...@nominum.com> on 2003/09/11 04:04:00 UTC

Form

Hi,

I have a Change Password form with two buttons OK and Continue. The first
time the form render itself the OK button is enable and the Continue button
is disabled. After the user submit the form and change the password, I
display the same page again with an info message added to it and the
Continue button enabled.

It seems that on the second time the page is being render the Continue
button is not link to my listener, pressing on it does not invoke my
listener and I can see from the URL that I lost the session id.

Any suggestions.

RE: Form

Posted by Simon Raveh <Si...@nominum.com>.
After more Investigations I discover that the problem is the disabled
attribute
The moment I add the disabled attribute to the second submit button it stops
working.
The browser renders the buttons correctly but pressing on the button has no
effect.

here is how it look in template page.

<input type="submit" jwcid="@Submit"
listener="ognl:listeners.changePassword"   disabled="ognl:passwordChanged"
class="button1" value="OK" />
&nbsp;&nbsp;

<input type="submit" jwcid="@Submit"
listener="ognl:listeners.continueAction"
disabled="ognl:!passwordChanged"   class="button1" value="Continue" />

Thanks Simon.