Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Cristian Uta <ut...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/05 13:43:33 UTC

HI there

How do i start contribute, i mean where do i start writing code? How do i
read all the messages? And what do i have to do to chat with you on irc? I
am new here...

Re: HI there

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cristian, you may start by signing the ICLA(Individual Contributor
License Agreement <http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt>) and send it to
secretary@apache.org for file. Once it's done, you can work on some JIRAs
you are interested in and commit patches if you already have a JIRA id.

To contribute to documents, you will need a wiki id and apply for write
permission on dev mailling list.

See http://geronimo.apache.org/get-involved.html for more information.

Cheers.

Jeff