Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by xindice <xi...@email.it> on 2003/01/08 18:38:25 UTC

xindice: a web application?

we are developing a web application running under Tomcat. This Application accesses Xindice.
We have a big doubt.
Do we need to treat Xindice as web application too? That is, do we need to run Xindice under Tomcat?
Any suggestion about that will be very appreciated. We are a little big confused.
thank you very much
Bye
Francesco and Federica

--
Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Moda sport ai tuoi piedi! La scarpa di tendenza del momento la trovi da Oliviero.it
Clicca qui: http://adv2.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=1077&d=8-1

RE: xindice: a web application?

Posted by "Paul J. Caritj" <pa...@riovia.net>.
My experience has been that the xindice JAR files must be availible in the
Tomcat classpath, but other than that it may operate completely
independantly.

Hope this helps.
  we are developing a web application running under Tomcat. This Application
accesses Xindice.

  We have a big doubt.

  Do we need to treat Xindice as web application too? That is, do we need to
run Xindice under Tomcat?

  Any suggestion about that will be very appreciated. We are a little big
confused.

  thank you very much

  Bye

  Francesco and Federica

  ----
  Prendi GRATIS l'email universale che... risparmia: clicca qui