Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at> on 2019/03/02 07:46:54 UTC

Re: Karma request - XMLBeans Jira - developer role

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to configure this via some self-service webpage, so
I raised an INFRA JIRA at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-17938
to discuss if we can have these rights assigned based on the POI LDAP group.

Thanks... Dominik.

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

@gmx.at is ok for me. I'd see we add others if they speak up and ask for it!