Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Vernon Smith <vw...@lycos.com> on 2004/01/10 01:30:56 UTC

i18n Approaches and JSTL

Hi,

I use the JSTL i18n tags for the i18n issues in the application. It works well for the most of scenario: short individual text. This approach, however, doesn't work well for a page contained a large chunk of text. One language version per page is a better solution. My question is how the i18n tags would help in this situation.

BTW, I know this mailing list might not be a good place to ask this question. I, however, help someone out there could provide some advice on the situation.

Thanks,

Vernon