Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Damle, Nikhil" <ND...@goendymion.com> on 2003/01/28 20:03:33 UTC

setTemplate using JSPAction

Hi,

When I use the setTemplate method, ( ex. setTemplate(rundata,
"somefile.jsp") ), under what folder should this "somefile.jsp" file reside.
Seems like jetspeed is not able to find this file. I have it under the
templates/jsp/portlets/html folder.

Thanks

RE: setTemplate using JSPAction

Posted by Mark Orciuch <ma...@ngsltd.com>.
If you're using Jetspeed 1.4b4-dev check out from CVS today, then it should
work. I just checked in a fix to make setTemplate work in JspPortlet
yesterday.

Best regards,

Mark Orciuch - morciuch@apache.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/

Re: Question about portlet config

Posted by Mike Zhou <er...@yahoo.com>.
All,

When I define a portlet in my a-portlets.xreg file, I
can do the following:

<portlet-entry name="MyPortlet" hidden="true"
type="instance" application="false">
  <parameter name="_showtitlebar" value="false"
hidden="false" />
</portlet-entry>

to turn-off the title bar. Can I selectively turn off
some of the portlet mode buttons (view, customize,
print, info, min and max)?

My another question is where can I find information or
docs about the <portlet-entry> tag definition?

Thanks, Erzhuan