Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by John Gilbert <jg...@dharbor.com> on 2004/11/05 21:09:05 UTC

Turning security off

Based on the following page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/slide/howto-acl.html) I need to turn off
security in the web.xml and slide.properties files.

Is it possible to leave security turned on for the web container (i.e.
web.xml) but turn off security with in Slide? I tried this but got
denied. May there is something I need to change Domain.xml.

Thanks
John

Jboss howto

Posted by Richard Emberson <re...@edgedynamics.com>.
Is there a Jboss howto for Slide. I'd like to run it in Jboss.

Thanks

RME

Re: Turning security off

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@gmail.com>.
Should be possible as this is an option for WCK. What kind of problems
are you experiencing?

Oliver