Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@hamburg.de> on 2004/02/04 12:19:16 UTC

schema for sitemap

Does anyone know of a somewhat "official" schema for sitemap xml (.xmap files)?
An "official schema" would get updated as soon as sitemap syntax is enhanced.

My current uncertenty is wether "map:parameter" is allowed in "map:transformer" and "map:transform"? Pollo comes up with a schema that does not allow "map:parameter" in "map:transformer" but in "map:transform".

Rolf

Re: schema for sitemap

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 04.02.2004 12:19, Rolf Schumacher wrote:

> Does anyone know of a somewhat "official" schema for sitemap xml
> (.xmap files)?

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/WEB-INF/entities/sitemap-v06.rng

Don't know how good it is.

> An "official schema" would get updated as soon as sitemap syntax is
> enhanced.
>
> My current uncertenty is wether "map:parameter" is allowed in
> "map:transformer" and "map:transform"? Pollo comes up with a schema
> that does not allow "map:parameter" in "map:transformer" but in
> "map:transform".

That's correct. In the component declaration section (map:transformer)
the parameters are specified using elements for the name and text for
the value. Have a look at the default sitemap
(http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/webapp/sitemap.xmap?rev=1.43&view=markup)
and there at the xslt/xsltc/xalan transformer for an example.

Joerg