Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/02 16:51:40 UTC

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due Wedensday August 5th

Hi,

I've filled the form of the Pegasus polling report at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2020.
Mentors please have a review on this report and sign it off if no problem.
Thanks.

Best regards
Wu Tao

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月22日周三 下午5:48写道: