Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/04 11:15:38 UTC

Excalibur compilation - great progress.

Folks,

It seems that quite a lot compiles now.  Either with a copy of
ant.properties.sample into ant.properties or without.
I have now compiled from the main build the first 15 sub projects.  It
currently barfs on datasource with...

@JDBC3_START@
            ^
@JDBC3_END@
            ^
... issues.

Regards,

- Paul

Re: Excalibur compilation - great progress.

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Leif ,

> Does this still happen?  I think I fixed it.  Darn mail delays.. :-/

Yes fixed :-)

Posted by Leif Mortenson <le...@tanukisoftware.com>.

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Paul,

> Folks,
>
> It seems that quite a lot compiles now.  Either with a copy of
> ant.properties.sample into ant.properties or without.
> I have now compiled from the main build the first 15 sub projects.  It
> currently barfs on datasource with...
>
> @JDBC3_START@
>            ^
> @JDBC3_END@