Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2005/02/12 06:06:28 UTC

Multiple HTTP Header Managers

Hi

I'm trying to do a test against a web page with multiple devices. The web
page will work differently depending on the USER-AGENT HTTP header. I've
tried to use multiple HTTP Header Managers but it seems that JMeter only
takes one. Is there a way that I can use multiple HTTP Header Managers?

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: Multiple HTTP Header Managers

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 01:06:28 -0400, Néstor Boscán
<ne...@tcs.com.ve> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm trying to do a test against a web page with multiple devices. The web
> page will work differently depending on the USER-AGENT HTTP header. I've
> tried to use multiple HTTP Header Managers but it seems that JMeter only
> takes one. Is there a way that I can use multiple HTTP Header Managers?

Yes, see:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/build-test-plan.html#scoping_rules

You need to ensure that only one Header Manager is in scope, e.g. by
adding it as a child of the sampler.