Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Arghya <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/31 14:40:44 UTC

StartUp issue in camel-quartz

In my camel project all Route builder are getting executed by quartz
scheduler. The issue is when I am starting the camel context all of the
route builder is getting executed.
My expectation is when I start the camel context all the route builders
should be ready for processing but execution will happen only on scheduled
time that measured by quartz scheduler.

I found one autoStartup(false)option for one route, but here the route
builder is not getting started even if I start the camel context.

[main] DefaultCamelContext            INFO  Total 1 routes, of which 0 is
started.

Thanks in advance,
Arghya